Subject: [PATCH rdma-next 09/12] IB/mlx5: Advertise SRQ ODP support for supported transports

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 08:48:48 +0200

From: Moni Shoua <[email-masked]>

ODP support in SRQ is per transport capability. Based on device
capabilities set this flag in device structure for future queries.

Signed-off-by: Moni Shoua <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Majd Dibbiny <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c | 6 ++++++
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+)

diff --git a/drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c b/drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c
index 4ddb22e0059d..6d2ed8c6ed17 100644
--- a/drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c
+++ b/drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c
@@ -315,6 +315,9 @@ void mlx5_ib_internal_fill_odp_caps(struct mlx5_ib_dev *dev)
 	if (MLX5_CAP_ODP(dev->mdev, ud_odp_caps.send))
 		caps->per_transport_caps.ud_odp_caps |= IB_ODP_SUPPORT_SEND;
 
+	if (MLX5_CAP_ODP(dev->mdev, ud_odp_caps.srq_receive))
+		caps->per_transport_caps.ud_odp_caps |= IB_ODP_SUPPORT_SRQ_RECV;
+
 	if (MLX5_CAP_ODP(dev->mdev, rc_odp_caps.send))
 		caps->per_transport_caps.rc_odp_caps |= IB_ODP_SUPPORT_SEND;
 
@@ -330,6 +333,9 @@ void mlx5_ib_internal_fill_odp_caps(struct mlx5_ib_dev *dev)
 	if (MLX5_CAP_ODP(dev->mdev, rc_odp_caps.atomic))
 		caps->per_transport_caps.rc_odp_caps |= IB_ODP_SUPPORT_ATOMIC;
 
+	if (MLX5_CAP_ODP(dev->mdev, rc_odp_caps.srq_receive))
+		caps->per_transport_caps.rc_odp_caps |= IB_ODP_SUPPORT_SRQ_RECV;
+
 	if (MLX5_CAP_GEN(dev->mdev, fixed_buffer_size) &&
 	    MLX5_CAP_GEN(dev->mdev, null_mkey) &&
 	    MLX5_CAP_GEN(dev->mdev, umr_extended_translation_offset))
-- 
2.19.1