Subject: [PATCH bpf-next v3 0/3] support flow dissector in BPF_PROG_TEST_RUN

From: Stanislav Fomichev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 08:53:52 -0800

This patch series adds support for testing flow dissector BPF programs by
extending already existing BPF_PROG_TEST_RUN. The goal is to have a
packet as an input and `struct bpf_flow_key' as an output. That way
we can easily test flow dissector programs' behavior.
I've also modified existing test_progs.c test to do a simple flow
dissector run as well.

* first patch introduces new __skb_flow_bpf_dissect to simplify
  sharing between __skb_flow_bpf_dissect and BPF_PROG_TEST_RUN
* second patch adds actual BPF_PROG_TEST_RUN support
* third patch adds example usage to the selftests

v3:
* rebased on top of latest bpf-next

v2:
* loop over 'kattr->test.repeat' inside of
  bpf_prog_test_run_flow_dissector, don't reuse
  bpf_test_run/bpf_test_run_one

Stanislav Fomichev (3):
  net/flow_dissector: move bpf case into __skb_flow_bpf_dissect
  bpf: add BPF_PROG_TEST_RUN support for flow dissector
  selftests/bpf: add simple BPF_PROG_TEST_RUN examples for flow
    dissector

 include/linux/bpf.h                           |  3 +
 include/linux/skbuff.h                        |  5 +
 net/bpf/test_run.c                            | 82 +++++++++++++++++
 net/core/filter.c                             |  1 +
 net/core/flow_dissector.c                     | 92 +++++++++++--------
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/Makefile          |  3 +
 .../selftests/bpf/flow_dissector_load.c       | 43 +--------
 .../selftests/bpf/flow_dissector_load.h       | 55 +++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_progs.c      | 78 +++++++++++++++-
 9 files changed, 284 insertions(+), 78 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/flow_dissector_load.h

-- 
2.20.1.495.gaa96b0ce6b-goog