Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/4] bpf: fixes for lockdep and deadlock

From: Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 20:04:54 -0800

In addition to preempt_disable patch for socket filters
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1032437/
the first three patches fix various lockdep false positives.
Last patch fixes potential deadlock in stackmap access from
tracing bpf prog and from syscall.

Alexei Starovoitov (3):
  bpf: fix lockdep false positive in percpu_freelist
  bpf: fix lockdep false positive in stackmap
  bpf: fix lockdep false positive in bpf_prog_register

Martin KaFai Lau (1):
  bpf: Fix syscall's stackmap lookup potential deadlock

 kernel/bpf/hashtab.c         |  4 ++--
 kernel/bpf/percpu_freelist.c | 41 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 kernel/bpf/percpu_freelist.h |  4 ++++
 kernel/bpf/stackmap.c        |  2 +-
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c         | 12 +++++++++--
 kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c     | 14 ++----------
 6 files changed, 48 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.0