Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 10/12] net: dsa: Wire up multicast IGMP snooping attribute notification

From: Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 23:46:38 +0100

> @@ -425,6 +425,8 @@ struct dsa_switch_ops {
>  	/*
>  	 * Multicast database
>  	 */
> +	int	(*port_multicast_toggle)(struct dsa_switch *ds, int port,
> +					 bool mc_disabled);
>  	int (*port_mdb_prepare)(struct dsa_switch *ds, int port,
>  				const struct switchdev_obj_port_mdb *mdb);
>  	void (*port_mdb_add)(struct dsa_switch *ds, int port,

Hi Florian

I took a second look at this, after you asked the question.

What i see above is that port_multicast_toggle is different to
port_mdb_prepare and port_mdb_add. From this context, it looks like
there should not be a tab between int and (*port_multicast_toggle).

However, when you look at the real file, it becomes clear that it is
actually normal to have a tab between the type and the name of the
function pointer, and that port_mdb_prepare and port_mdb_add are
different to the rest.

So you patch is O.K.

   Andrew