Subject: [PATCH v2 bpf 0/3] bpf: fixes for lockdep and deadlocks

From: Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 18:12:42 -0800

v1->v2:
- reworded 2nd patch. It's a real dead lock. Not a false positive
- dropped the lockdep fix for up_read_non_owner in bpf_get_stackid

In addition to preempt_disable patch for socket filters
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1032437/
First patch fixes lockdep false positive in percpu_freelist
Second patch fixes potential deadlock in bpf_prog_register
Third patch fixes another potential deadlock in stackmap access
from tracing bpf prog and from syscall.

Alexei Starovoitov (2):
  bpf: fix lockdep false positive in percpu_freelist
  bpf: fix potential deadlock in bpf_prog_register

Martin KaFai Lau (1):
  bpf: Fix syscall's stackmap lookup potential deadlock

 kernel/bpf/hashtab.c         |  4 ++--
 kernel/bpf/percpu_freelist.c | 41 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 kernel/bpf/percpu_freelist.h |  4 ++++
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c         | 12 +++++++++--
 kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c     | 14 ++----------
 5 files changed, 47 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.0