Subject: pull-request: bpf 2019-01-31

From: Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 14:50:40 -0800

Hi David,

The following pull-request contains BPF updates for your *net* tree.

The main changes are:

1) disable preemption in sender side of socket filters, from Alexei.

2) fix two potential deadlocks in syscall bpf lookup and prog_register,
   from Martin and Alexei.

3) fix BTF to allow typedef on func_proto, from Yonghong.

4) two bpftool fixes, from Jiri and Paolo.

Please consider pulling these changes from:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf.git

Thanks a lot!

----------------------------------------------------------------

The following changes since commit ab06418b7fb8cc1bf82cbce3ebd74e1bbf446d06:

  net: phy: Fixup GPLv2+ SPDX tags based on license text (2019-01-22 20:57:03 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf.git 

for you to fetch changes up to f01c2803873e83ea5f1b160c3169ed6018704be8:

  Merge branch 'bpf-lockdep-fixes' (2019-01-31 23:18:23 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexei Starovoitov (4):
      Merge branch 'typedef-func_proto'
      bpf: run bpf programs with preemption disabled
      bpf: fix lockdep false positive in percpu_freelist
      bpf: fix potential deadlock in bpf_prog_register

Daniel Borkmann (2):
      bpf, doc: add reviewers to maintainers entry
      Merge branch 'bpf-lockdep-fixes'

Jakub Kicinski (1):
      tools: bpftool: fix crash with un-owned prog arrays

Jakub Sitnicki (1):
      sk_msg: Always cancel strp work before freeing the psock

Jiri Olsa (1):
      bpftool: Fix prog dump by tag

Martin KaFai Lau (1):
      bpf: Fix syscall's stackmap lookup potential deadlock

Martynas Pumputis (1):
      bpf, selftests: fix handling of sparse CPU allocations

Paolo Abeni (1):
      bpftool: fix percpu maps updating

Yafang Shao (1):
      bpf: sock recvbuff must be limited by rmem_max in bpf_setsockopt()

Yonghong Song (2):
      bpf: btf: allow typedef func_proto
      tools/bpf: fix test_btf for typedef func_proto case

 MAINTAINERS                            |  5 +++++
 include/linux/filter.h                 | 21 ++++++++++++++---
 kernel/bpf/btf.c                       |  3 ++-
 kernel/bpf/cgroup.c                    |  2 +-
 kernel/bpf/hashtab.c                   |  4 ++--
 kernel/bpf/percpu_freelist.c           | 41 ++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 kernel/bpf/percpu_freelist.h           |  4 ++++
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c                   | 12 ++++++++--
 kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c               | 14 ++----------
 net/core/filter.c                      |  2 ++
 net/core/skmsg.c                       |  3 +--
 tools/bpf/bpftool/common.c             |  6 +----
 tools/bpf/bpftool/map.c                | 33 +++++++++++++++++++--------
 tools/bpf/bpftool/prog.c               |  5 +++--
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/bpf_util.h | 30 ++++++++++++++++---------
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_btf.c |  9 +++-----
 16 files changed, 127 insertions(+), 67 deletions(-)