Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] uapi: Add a new header for time types

From: Deepa Dinamani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 19:26:02 -0800

The series aims at adding a new time header: time_types.h.  This header
is what will eventually hold all the uapi time types that we plan to
leave across the interfaces after the y2038 cleanup.

The series was discussed with Arnd Bergmann.

The second patch fixes the errqueue.h header, which has a dependency on
these types.

Note that there may be a trivial merge conflict with linux-next
c70a772fda11 ("y2038: remove struct definition redirects").

Deepa Dinamani (2):
  time: Add time_types.h
  errqueue.h: Include time_types.h

 include/uapi/linux/errqueue.h   |  1 +
 include/uapi/linux/time.h       | 36 +----------------------------
 include/uapi/linux/time_types.h | 40 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 42 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/uapi/linux/time_types.h

-- 
2.17.1