Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/4] bpf: per program stats

From: Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 15:36:40 -0800

Introduce per program stats to monitor the usage BPF

Alexei Starovoitov (4):
  bpf: enable program stats
  bpf: expose program stats via bpf_prog_info
  tools/bpf: sync bpf.h into tools
  tools/bpftool: recognize bpf_prog_info runtime and runcnt

 include/linux/bpf.h                           |  7 ++++
 include/linux/filter.h                        | 16 ++++++++-
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      |  2 ++
 kernel/bpf/core.c                             | 13 +++++++
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c                          | 29 ++++++++++++++--
 kernel/bpf/verifier.c                         |  5 +++
 kernel/sysctl.c                               | 34 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../bpftool/Documentation/bpftool-prog.rst    |  4 ++-
 tools/bpf/bpftool/prog.c                      |  7 ++++
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |  2 ++
 10 files changed, 115 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.0