Subject: [PATCH v2 bpf-next 0/4] bpf: per program stats

From: Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 09:44:18 -0800

Introduce per program stats to monitor the usage BPF

v1->v2:
- fixed u64 stats on 32-bit archs. Thanks Eric
- use more verbose run_time_ns in json output as suggested by Andrii
- refactored prog_alloc and clarified behavior of stats in subprogs

Alexei Starovoitov (4):
  bpf: enable program stats
  bpf: expose program stats via bpf_prog_info
  tools/bpf: sync bpf.h into tools
  tools/bpftool: recognize bpf_prog_info runtime and runcnt

 include/linux/bpf.h                           |  9 +++++
 include/linux/filter.h                        | 20 +++++++++-
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      |  2 +
 kernel/bpf/core.c                             | 31 ++++++++++++++-
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c                          | 39 ++++++++++++++++++-
 kernel/bpf/verifier.c                         |  7 +++-
 kernel/sysctl.c                               | 34 ++++++++++++++++
 .../bpftool/Documentation/bpftool-prog.rst    |  4 +-
 tools/bpf/bpftool/prog.c                      |  7 ++++
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |  2 +
 10 files changed, 148 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.0