Subject: [PATCH bpf-next v2 0/7] selftests: bpf: break up test_progs

From: Stanislav Fomichev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 15:24:33 -0800

Recently we had linux-next bpf/bpf-next conflict when we added new
functionality to the test_progs.c at the same location. Let's split
test_progs.c the same way we recently split test_verifier.c.

I follow the same patten we did in commit 2dfb40121ee8 ("selftests: bpf:
prepare for break up of verifier tests") for verifier: create
scaffolding to support dedicated files and slowly move the tests into
separate files.

The first patch adds scaffolding, subsequent patches move progs into
separate files.

In theory, many of the standalone tests can be migrated to this new
framework as well. They get the benefit of common CHECK macro and
bpf_find_map function which a lot of standalone tests need to redefine.

v2 changes:
* added cover letter, added more description about file structure

Stanislav Fomichev (7):
  selftests: bpf: break up test_progs - preparations
  selftests: bpf: break up test_progs - pkt access
  selftests: bpf: break up test_progs - xdp
  selftests: bpf: break up test_progs - stackmap
  selftests: bpf: break up test_progs - tracepoint
  selftests: bpf: break up test_progs - spinlock
  selftests: bpf: break up test_progs - misc

 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/Makefile          |   27 +-
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/.gitignore       |    1 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/bpf_obj_id.c     |  249 ++
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/flow_dissector.c |   72 +
 .../bpf/prog_tests/get_stack_raw_tp.c         |  139 ++
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/l4lb_all.c       |   90 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/map_lock.c       |   75 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/obj_name.c       |   71 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/pkt_access.c     |   29 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/pkt_md_access.c  |   24 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/prog_run_xattr.c |   49 +
 .../bpf/prog_tests/queue_stack_map.c          |  103 +
 .../bpf/prog_tests/reference_tracking.c       |   48 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/signal_pending.c |   48 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/spinlock.c       |   29 +
 .../bpf/prog_tests/stacktrace_build_id.c      |  165 ++
 .../bpf/prog_tests/stacktrace_build_id_nmi.c  |  150 ++
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/stacktrace_map.c |  103 +
 .../bpf/prog_tests/stacktrace_map_raw_tp.c    |   59 +
 .../bpf/prog_tests/task_fd_query_rawtp.c      |   78 +
 .../bpf/prog_tests/task_fd_query_tp.c         |   82 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/tcp_estats.c     |   19 +
 .../bpf/prog_tests/tp_attach_query.c          |  132 ++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/xdp.c  |   46 +
 .../bpf/prog_tests/xdp_adjust_tail.c          |   31 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/xdp_noinline.c   |   82 +
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_progs.c      | 2044 +----------------
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_progs.h      |   94 +
 28 files changed, 2109 insertions(+), 2030 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/.gitignore
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/bpf_obj_id.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/flow_dissector.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/get_stack_raw_tp.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/l4lb_all.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/map_lock.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/obj_name.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/pkt_access.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/pkt_md_access.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/prog_run_xattr.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/queue_stack_map.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/reference_tracking.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/signal_pending.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/spinlock.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/stacktrace_build_id.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/stacktrace_build_id_nmi.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/stacktrace_map.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/stacktrace_map_raw_tp.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/task_fd_query_rawtp.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/task_fd_query_tp.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/tcp_estats.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/tp_attach_query.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/xdp.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/xdp_adjust_tail.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/xdp_noinline.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_progs.h

-- 
2.21.0.rc2.261.ga7da99ff1b-goog