Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Netfilter fixes for net

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 23:50:30 +0100

Hi David,

The following patchset contains Netfilter fixes for your net tree:

1) Fix list corruption in device notifier in the masquerade
   infrastructure, from Florian Westphal.

2) Fix double-free of sets and use-after-free when deleting elements.

3) Don't bogusly return EBUSY when removing a set after flush command.

4) Use-after-free in dynamically allocate operations.

5) Don't report a new ruleset generation to userspace if transaction
   list is empty, this invalidates the userspace cache innecessarily.
   From Florian Westphal.

You can pull these changes from:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pablo/nf.git

Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------

The following changes since commit 1e027960edfaa6a43f9ca31081729b716598112b:

  net/hsr: fix possible crash in add_timer() (2019-03-07 11:02:08 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pablo/nf.git HEAD

for you to fetch changes up to b8b27498659c65034032af79842913844a6cc79a:

  netfilter: nf_tables: return immediately on empty commit (2019-03-11 20:01:20 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Florian Westphal (2):
      netfilter: nat: don't register device notifier twice
      netfilter: nf_tables: return immediately on empty commit

Pablo Neira Ayuso (3):
      netfilter: nf_tables: fix set double-free in abort path
      netfilter: nf_tables: bogus EBUSY when deleting set after flush
      netfilter: nf_tables: use-after-free in dynamic operations

 include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h | 12 ++++++---
 net/netfilter/nf_nat_masquerade.c | 35 +++++++++++++------------
 net/netfilter/nf_tables_api.c     | 54 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 net/netfilter/nft_dynset.c        | 13 +++++++---
 net/netfilter/nft_lookup.c        | 13 +++++++---
 net/netfilter/nft_objref.c        | 13 +++++++---
 6 files changed, 100 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)