Subject: ethtool 5.0 released

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 14:26:59 -0400

ethtool version 5.0 has been released.

Home page: https://www.kernel.org/pub/software/network/ethtool/
Download link:
https://www.kernel.org/pub/software/network/ethtool/ethtool-5.0.tar.xz

Release notes:

        * Feature: don't report UFO on kernels v4.14 and above
        * Fix: zero initialize coalesce struct
        * Feature: dsa: add pretty dump
        * Feature: dsa: mv88e6xxx: add pretty dump
        * Feature: dsa: mv88e6xxx: add pretty dump for 88E6185
        * Feature: dsa: mv88e6xxx: add pretty dump for 88E6161
        * Feature: dsa: mv88e6xxx: add pretty dump for 88E6352
        * Feature: dsa: mv88e6xxx: add pretty dump for 88E6390
        * Feature: dsa: mv88e6xxx: add pretty dump for others

John
-- 
John W. Linville		Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email-masked]			might be all we have.  Be ready.