Subject: pull-request: bpf-next 2019-03-26

From: Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 19:27:43 -0700

Hi David,

The following pull-request contains BPF updates for your *net-next* tree.

The main changes are:

1) introduce bpf_tcp_check_syncookie() helper for XDP and tc, from Lorenz.

2) allow bpf_skb_ecn_set_ce() in tc, from Peter.

3) numerous bpf tc tunneling improvements, from Willem.

4) and other miscellaneous improvements from Adrian, Alan, Daniel, Ivan, Stanislav.

Please consider pulling these changes from:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf-next.git

Thanks a lot!

----------------------------------------------------------------

The following changes since commit a534ea30e70fc51c4cef31c0683955dd8a568a11:

  net: isdn: Make isdn_ppp_mp_discard and isdn_ppp_mp_reassembly static (2019-03-20 12:25:59 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf-next.git 

for you to fetch changes up to b4b6aa83433ea4675d4ba1be56774623db81f14f:

  selftests: bpf: don't depend on hardcoded perf sample_freq (2019-03-26 12:47:41 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adrian Ratiu (1):
      selftests/bpf: Add arm target register definitions

Alan Maguire (1):
      bpf: test_tc_tunnel.sh needs reverse path filtering disabled

Alexei Starovoitov (2):
      Merge branch 'bpf_tcp_check_syncookie'
      Merge branch 'bpf-tc-tunneling'

Daniel T. Lee (1):
      samples: bpf: add xdp_sample_pkts to .gitignore

Ivan Vecera (1):
      selftests: bpf: modify urandom_read and link it non-statically

Lorenz Bauer (8):
      bpf: track references based on is_acquire_func
      bpf: allow helpers to return PTR_TO_SOCK_COMMON
      bpf: add skc_lookup_tcp helper
      bpf: add helper to check for a valid SYN cookie
      tools: update include/uapi/linux/bpf.h
      selftests/bpf: allow specifying helper for BPF_SK_LOOKUP
      selftests/bpf: test references to sock_common
      selftests/bpf: add tests for bpf_tcp_check_syncookie and bpf_skc_lookup_tcp

Peter Oskolkov (2):
      bpf: make bpf_skb_ecn_set_ce callable from BPF_PROG_TYPE_SCHED_ACT
      selftests: bpf: tc-bpf flow shaping with EDT

Stanislav Fomichev (1):
      selftests: bpf: don't depend on hardcoded perf sample_freq

Willem de Bruijn (14):
      bpf: in bpf_skb_adjust_room avoid copy in tx fast path
      selftests/bpf: bpf tunnel encap test
      selftests/bpf: expand bpf tunnel test with decap
      selftests/bpf: expand bpf tunnel test to ipv6
      selftests/bpf: extend bpf tunnel test with gre
      selftests/bpf: extend bpf tunnel test with tso
      bpf: add bpf_skb_adjust_room mode BPF_ADJ_ROOM_MAC
      bpf: add bpf_skb_adjust_room flag BPF_F_ADJ_ROOM_FIXED_GSO
      bpf: add bpf_skb_adjust_room encap flags
      bpf: Sync bpf.h to tools
      selftests/bpf: convert bpf tunnel test to BPF_ADJ_ROOM_MAC
      selftests/bpf: convert bpf tunnel test to BPF_F_ADJ_ROOM_FIXED_GSO
      selftests/bpf: convert bpf tunnel test to encap modes
      bpf: silence uninitialized var warning in bpf_skb_net_grow

 include/linux/bpf.h                                |   1 +
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                           |  65 +++-
 kernel/bpf/verifier.c                              |  33 +-
 net/core/filter.c                                  | 350 ++++++++++++++++++---
 samples/bpf/.gitignore                             |   1 +
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                     |  65 +++-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/.gitignore             |   1 +
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/Makefile               |   9 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/bpf_helpers.h          |  26 ++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/config                 |   2 +
 .../bpf/prog_tests/stacktrace_build_id_nmi.c       |  16 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_tc_edt.c    | 109 +++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_tc_tunnel.c | 261 +++++++++++++++
 .../bpf/progs/test_tcp_check_syncookie_kern.c      | 129 ++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_tc_edt.sh         |  99 ++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_tc_tunnel.sh      | 186 +++++++++++
 .../selftests/bpf/test_tcp_check_syncookie.sh      |  81 +++++
 .../selftests/bpf/test_tcp_check_syncookie_user.c  | 212 +++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c        |   6 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/urandom_read.c         |  15 +-
 .../testing/selftests/bpf/verifier/ref_tracking.c  | 126 +++++---
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/verifier/unpriv.c      |   8 +-
 22 files changed, 1673 insertions(+), 128 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_tc_edt.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_tc_tunnel.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_tcp_check_syncookie_kern.c
 create mode 100755 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_tc_edt.sh
 create mode 100755 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_tc_tunnel.sh
 create mode 100755 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_tcp_check_syncookie.sh
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_tcp_check_syncookie_user.c