Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/13] net: Move fib_nh and fib6_nh to a common struct

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 20:29:29 -0700

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>

First set of three with the end goal of enabling IPv6 gateways with IPv4
routes.

This set refactors ipv4 and ipv6 code to create init and release
helpers for each protocol and moving common elements to a fib_nh_common
struct.

David Ahern (13):
  ipv4: Define fib_get_nhs when CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_MULTIPATH is disabled
  ipv4: Move IN_DEV_IGNORE_ROUTES_WITH_LINKDOWN to helper
  ipv4: Create init helper for fib_nh
  ipv4: Create cleanup helper for fib_nh
  ipv6: Create init helper for fib6_nh
  ipv6: Create cleanup helper for fib6_nh
  ipv6: Move gateway checks to a fib6_nh setting
  ipv6: Refactor fib6_ignore_linkdown
  ipv6: Change rt6_add_nexthop and rt6_nexthop_info to take fib6_nh
  ipv4: Rename fib_nh entries
  ipv6: Rename fib6_nh entries
  net: Add fib_nh_common and update fib_nh and fib6_nh
  net: Use common nexthop init and release helpers

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag_mp.c   |  12 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_router.c  |  56 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/rocker/rocker_ofdpa.c         |  10 +-
 include/linux/inetdevice.h                         |  14 +
 include/net/addrconf.h                             |   8 +
 include/net/ip6_fib.h                              |  18 +-
 include/net/ip6_route.h                            |  12 +-
 include/net/ip_fib.h                               |  58 ++-
 include/trace/events/fib.h                         |   7 +-
 include/trace/events/fib6.h                        |   6 +-
 net/core/filter.c                                  |  16 +-
 net/ipv4/fib_frontend.c                            |  10 +-
 net/ipv4/fib_semantics.c                           | 470 +++++++++++----------
 net/ipv4/fib_trie.c                                |  14 +-
 net/ipv4/route.c                                   |  18 +-
 net/ipv6/addrconf.c                                |  27 +-
 net/ipv6/ip6_fib.c                                 |  18 +-
 net/ipv6/ndisc.c                                   |   8 +-
 net/ipv6/route.c                                   | 440 +++++++++----------
 19 files changed, 654 insertions(+), 568 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0