Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/10] ipv6: Refactor nexthop selection helpers during a fib lookup

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 14:41:09 -0700

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>

IPv6 has a fib6_nh embedded within each fib6_info and a separate
fib6_info for each path in a multipath route. A side effect is that
a fib6_info is passed all the way down the stack when selecting a path
on a fib lookup. Refactor the fib lookup functions and associated
helper functions to take a fib6_nh when appropriate to enable IPv6
to work with nexthop objects where the fib6_nh is not directly part
of a fib entry.

David Ahern (10):
  ipv6: only call rt6_check_neigh for nexthop with gateway
  ipv6: Remove rt6_check_dev
  ipv6: Change rt6_probe to take a fib6_nh
  ipv6: Pass fib6_nh and flags to rt6_score_route
  ipv6: Refactor find_match
  ipv6: Refactor find_rr_leaf
  ipv6: Be smarter with null_entry handling in ip6_pol_route_lookup
  ipv6: Move fib6_multipath_select down in ip6_pol_route
  ipv6: Refactor rt6_device_match
  ipv6: Refactor __ip6_route_redirect

 include/net/ip6_fib.h |   8 +-
 net/ipv6/route.c      | 266 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------------
 2 files changed, 149 insertions(+), 125 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0