Subject: [PATCH 4.9 stable 0/5] net: ip6 defrag: backport fixes

From: Peter Oskolkov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 08:41:03 -0700

This is a backport of a 5.1rc patchset:
  https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1029418/

Which was backported into 4.19:
  https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1081619/

and into 4.14:
  https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1089651/

This 4.9 patchset is very close to the 4.14 patchset above
(cherry-picks from 4.14 were almost clean).

Eric Dumazet (1):
  ipv6: frags: fix a lockdep false positive

Florian Westphal (1):
  ipv6: remove dependency of nf_defrag_ipv6 on ipv6 module

Peter Oskolkov (3):
  net: IP defrag: encapsulate rbtree defrag code into callable functions
  net: IP6 defrag: use rbtrees for IPv6 defrag
  net: IP6 defrag: use rbtrees in nf_conntrack_reasm.c

 include/net/inet_frag.h                   |  16 +-
 include/net/ipv6.h                        |  29 --
 include/net/ipv6_frag.h                   | 111 +++++++
 net/ieee802154/6lowpan/reassembly.c       |   2 +-
 net/ipv4/inet_fragment.c                  | 293 ++++++++++++++++++
 net/ipv4/ip_fragment.c                    | 295 +++---------------
 net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_conntrack_reasm.c   | 273 +++++-----------
 net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.c |   3 +-
 net/ipv6/reassembly.c                     | 361 ++++++----------------
 net/openvswitch/conntrack.c               |   1 +
 10 files changed, 631 insertions(+), 753 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/net/ipv6_frag.h

-- 
2.21.0.593.g511ec345e18-goog