Subject: [PATCH v3 net-next 0/3] ipv4: Move location of pcpu route cache and exceptions

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 09:16:16 -0700

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>

This series moves IPv4 pcpu cached routes from fib_nh to fib_nh_common
to make the caches available for IPv6 nexthops (fib6_nh) with IPv4
routes. This allows a fib6_nh struct to be used with both IPv4 and
and IPv6 routes.

v3
- dropped ipv6 patches for now. Will resubmit those once the existing
  refcnt problem is fixed

v2
- reverted patch 2 to use ifdef CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_CLASSID instead
  of IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_CLASSID) to fix compile issues
  reported by kbuild test robot

David Ahern (3):
  ipv4: Move cached routes to fib_nh_common
  ipv4: Pass fib_nh_common to rt_cache_route
  ipv4: Move exception bucket to nh_common

 include/net/ip_fib.h     |  8 ++++--
 net/ipv4/fib_semantics.c | 45 +++++++++++++++--------------
 net/ipv4/route.c         | 75 ++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------------
 3 files changed, 62 insertions(+), 66 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0