Subject: [PATCH V1 net 0/8] Bug fixes for ENA Ethernet driver

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 16:47:02 +0300

From: Sameeh Jubran <[email-masked]>

Sameeh Jubran (8):
  net: ena: fix swapped parameters when calling
    ena_com_indirect_table_fill_entry
  net: ena: fix: set freed objects to NULL to avoid failing future
    allocations
  net: ena: fix: Free napi resources when ena_up() fails
  net: ena: fix incorrect test of supported hash function
  net: ena: fix return value of ena_com_config_llq_info()
  net: ena: improve latency by disabling adaptive interrupt moderation
    by default
  net: ena: fix ena_com_fill_hash_function() implementation
  net: ena: gcc 8: fix compilation warning

 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.c     | 11 ++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_ethtool.c |  4 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  | 28 +++++++++++--------
 3 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1