Subject: [PATCH AUTOSEL 5.0 04/34] vti4: ipip tunnel deregistration fixes.

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 07:39:01 -0400

From: Jeremy Sowden <[email-masked]>

[ Upstream commit 5483844c3fc18474de29f5d6733003526e0a9f78 ]

If tunnel registration failed during module initialization, the module
would fail to deregister the IPPROTO_COMP protocol and would attempt to
deregister the tunnel.

The tunnel was not deregistered during module-exit.

Fixes: dd9ee3444014e ("vti4: Fix a ipip packet processing bug in 'IPCOMP' virtual tunnel")
Signed-off-by: Jeremy Sowden <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Steffen Klassert <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
---
 net/ipv4/ip_vti.c | 5 +++--
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/net/ipv4/ip_vti.c b/net/ipv4/ip_vti.c
index 68a21bf75dd0b..b6235ca09fa53 100644
--- a/net/ipv4/ip_vti.c
+++ b/net/ipv4/ip_vti.c
@@ -659,9 +659,9 @@ static int __init vti_init(void)
 	return err;
 
 rtnl_link_failed:
-	xfrm4_protocol_deregister(&vti_ipcomp4_protocol, IPPROTO_COMP);
-xfrm_tunnel_failed:
 	xfrm4_tunnel_deregister(&ipip_handler, AF_INET);
+xfrm_tunnel_failed:
+	xfrm4_protocol_deregister(&vti_ipcomp4_protocol, IPPROTO_COMP);
 xfrm_proto_comp_failed:
 	xfrm4_protocol_deregister(&vti_ah4_protocol, IPPROTO_AH);
 xfrm_proto_ah_failed:
@@ -676,6 +676,7 @@ static int __init vti_init(void)
 static void __exit vti_fini(void)
 {
 	rtnl_link_unregister(&vti_link_ops);
+	xfrm4_tunnel_deregister(&ipip_handler, AF_INET);
 	xfrm4_protocol_deregister(&vti_ipcomp4_protocol, IPPROTO_COMP);
 	xfrm4_protocol_deregister(&vti_ah4_protocol, IPPROTO_AH);
 	xfrm4_protocol_deregister(&vti_esp4_protocol, IPPROTO_ESP);
-- 
2.20.1