Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/3] bpf: increase jmp sequence limit

From: Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 16:09:36 -0700

Patch 1 - jmp sequence limit
Patch 2 - improve existing tests
Patch 3 - add pyperf-based realistic bpf program that takes advantage
of higher limit and use it as a stress test

Alexei Starovoitov (3):
  bpf: bump jmp sequence limit
  selftests/bpf: adjust verifier scale test
  selftests/bpf: add pyperf scale test

 kernel/bpf/verifier.c                         |   7 +-
 .../bpf/prog_tests/bpf_verif_scale.c          |  31 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/pyperf.h    | 268 ++++++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/pyperf100.c |   4 +
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/pyperf180.c |   4 +
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/pyperf50.c  |   4 +
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c   |  31 +-
 7 files changed, 319 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/pyperf.h
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/pyperf100.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/pyperf180.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/pyperf50.c

-- 
2.20.0