Subject: [PATCH V1 net-next 00/11] Extending the ena driver to support new features and enhance performance

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 12:49:53 +0300

From: Sameeh Jubran <[email-masked]>

This patchset introduces the following:
* add support for changing the inline header size (max_header_size) for applications with overlay and nested headers
* enable automatic fallback to polling mode for admin queue when interrupt is not available or missed
* add good checksum counter for Rx ethtool statistics
* update ena.txt
* some minor code clean-up
* some performance enhancements with doorbell calculations

Arthur Kiyanovski (1):
  net: ena: ethtool: add extra properties retrieval via get_priv_flags

Sameeh Jubran (10):
  net: ena: add handling of llq max tx burst size
  net: ena: replace free_tx/rx_ids union with single free_ids field in
    ena_ring
  net: ena: arrange ena_probe() function variables in reverse christmas
    tree
  net: ena: add newline at the end of pr_err prints
  net: ena: documentation: update ena.txt
  net: ena: allow automatic fallback to polling mode
  net: ena: add support for changing max_header_size in LLQ mode
  net: ena: optimise calculations for CQ doorbell
  net: ena: add good checksum counter
  net: ena: use dev_info_once instead of static variable

 .../networking/device_drivers/amazon/ena.txt  |   5 +-
 .../net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_admin_defs.h  |  21 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.c     | 123 ++++++++++++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.h     |  48 +++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_eth_com.c |  28 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_eth_com.h |  73 +++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_ethtool.c |  80 ++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  |  86 +++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.h  |  16 +--
 9 files changed, 378 insertions(+), 102 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1