Subject: [PATCH V3 net 0/7] Support for dynamic queue size changes

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 14:58:04 +0300

From: Sameeh Jubran <[email-masked]>

This patchset introduces the following:
* add new admin command for supporting different queue size for Tx/Rx
* add support for Tx/Rx queues size modification through ethtool
* allow queues allocation backoff when low on memory
* update driver version

Difference from v2:
* Dropped superfluous range checks which are already done in ethtool. [patch 5/7]
* Dropped inline keyword from function. [patch 4/7]
* Added a new patch which drops inline keyword all *.c files. [patch 6/7]

Difference from v1:
* Changed ena_update_queue_sizes() signature to use u32 instead of int
  type for the size arguments. [patch 5/7]

Arthur Kiyanovski (1):
  net: ena: add MAX_QUEUES_EXT get feature admin command

Sameeh Jubran (6):
  net: ena: enable negotiating larger Rx ring size
  net: ena: make ethtool show correct current and max queue sizes
  net: ena: allow queue allocation backoff when low on memory
  net: ena: add ethtool function for changing io queue sizes
  net: ena: remove inline keyword from functions in *.c
  net: ena: update driver version from 2.0.3 to 2.1.0

 .../net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_admin_defs.h  |  56 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.c     |  82 +++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.h     |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_eth_com.c |  26 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_ethtool.c |  32 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  | 319 +++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.h  |  28 +-
 7 files changed, 403 insertions(+), 143 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1