Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/4] Add gve driver

From: Catherine Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 10:56:29 -0700

This patch series adds the gve driver which will support the
Compute Engine Virtual NIC that will be available in the future.

v2:
- Patch 1:
  - Remove gve_size_assert.h and use static_assert instead.
  - Loop forever instead of bugging if the device won't reset
  - Use module_pci_driver
- Patch 2:
  - Use be16_to_cpu in the RX Seq No define
  - Remove unneeded ndo_change_mtu
- Patch 3:
  - No Changes
- Patch 4:
  - Instead of checking netif_carrier_ok in ethtool stats, just make sure
    the rings have valid pointers.

Catherine Sullivan (4):
  gve: Add basic driver framework for Compute Engine Virtual NIC
  gve: Add transmit and receive support
  gve: Add workqueue and reset support
  gve: Add ethtool support

 .../networking/device_drivers/google/gve.rst  |  123 ++
 .../networking/device_drivers/index.rst       |    1 +
 MAINTAINERS                                   |    9 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/Kconfig                  |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/Makefile                 |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/google/Kconfig           |   27 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/google/Makefile          |    5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/Makefile      |    4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve.h         |  456 ++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_adminq.c  |  388 ++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_adminq.h  |  215 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_desc.h    |  113 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_ethtool.c |  239 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_main.c    | 1217 +++++++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_register.h    |   27 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_rx.c      |  445 ++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_tx.c      |  584 ++++++++
 17 files changed, 3855 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/networking/device_drivers/google/gve.rst
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/google/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/google/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_adminq.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_adminq.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_desc.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_ethtool.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_main.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_register.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_rx.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_tx.c

-- 
2.22.0.410.gd8fdbe21b5-goog