Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 2/4] gve: Add transmit and receive support

From: kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 01:00:54 +0800

Hi Catherine,

I love your patch! Yet something to improve:

[auto build test ERROR on net-next/master]

url:    https://github.com/0day-ci/linux/commits/Catherine-Sullivan/Add-gve-driver/20190629-143743
config: i386-allyesconfig (attached as .config)
compiler: gcc-7 (Debian 7.4.0-9) 7.4.0
reproduce:
        # save the attached .config to linux build tree
        make ARCH=i386 

If you fix the issue, kindly add following tag
Reported-by: kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>

All errors (new ones prefixed by >>):

   In file included from drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_main.c:16:0:
>> drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_adminq.h:134:1: error: static assertion failed: "sizeof(struct gve_adminq_create_rx_queue) == 48"
    static_assert(sizeof(struct gve_adminq_create_rx_queue) == 48);
    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_adminq.h:171:1: error: static assertion failed: "sizeof(struct gve_adminq_set_driver_parameter) == 16"
    static_assert(sizeof(struct gve_adminq_set_driver_parameter) == 16);
    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

vim +134 drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_adminq.h

   133	
 > 134	static_assert(sizeof(struct gve_adminq_create_rx_queue) == 48);
   135	

---
0-DAY kernel test infrastructure                Open Source Technology Center
https://lists.01.org/pipermail/kbuild-all                   Intel Corporation