Subject: [PATCH bpf-next v2 0/3] bpf: allow wide (u64) aligned stores for some fields of bpf_sock_addr

From: Stanislav Fomichev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 09:31:00 -0700

Clang can generate 8-byte stores for user_ip6 & msg_src_ip6,
let's support that on the verifier side.

v2:
* Add simple cover letter (Yonghong Song)
* Update comments (Yonghong Song)
* Remove [4] selftests (Yonghong Song)

Stanislav Fomichev (3):
  bpf: allow wide (u64) aligned stores for some fields of bpf_sock_addr
  bpf: sync bpf.h to tools/
  selftests/bpf: add verifier tests for wide stores

 include/linux/filter.h                        |  6 ++++
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      |  4 +--
 net/core/filter.c                             | 22 +++++++-----
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |  4 +--
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c   | 17 +++++++--
 .../selftests/bpf/verifier/wide_store.c       | 36 +++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 74 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/verifier/wide_store.c

-- 
2.22.0.410.gd8fdbe21b5-goog