Subject: Reminder: 29 open syzbot bugs in bluetooth subsystem

From: Eric Biggers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 12:07:41 -0700

[This email was generated by a script.  Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 29 of them as possibly being bugs in the bluetooth subsystem.  I've
listed these reports below, sorted by an algorithm that tries to list first the
reports most likely to be still valid, important, and actionable.

Of these 29 bugs, 5 were seen in mainline in the last week.

Of these 29 bugs, 4 were bisected to commits from the following people:

	Loic Poulain <[email-masked]>
	Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
	Ben Young Tae Kim <[email-masked]>

If you believe a bug is no longer valid, please close the syzbot report by
sending a '#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the
original thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed a bug to the bluetooth subsystem, please let me
know, and if possible forward the report to the correct people or mailing list.

Here are the bugs:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              WARNING: refcount bug in kobject_get
Last occurred:      5 days ago
Reported:           302 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=06c8522152c9325bf0f1a3dc5b33d1b95a47431f
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              WARNING in kernfs_get
Last occurred:      0 days ago
Reported:           302 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=b52dec65c1aaaec9b3893458b13a3304303de321
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

The original thread for this bug received 1 reply, 251 days ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              BUG: MAX_LOCKDEP_CHAIN_HLOCKS too low!
Last occurred:      0 days ago
Reported:           125 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=381cb436fe60dc03d7fd2a092b46d7f09542a72a
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

syzbot has bisected this bug, but I think the bisection result is incorrect.

The original thread for this bug received 1 reply, 88 days ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              WARNING in tty_set_termios
Last occurred:      7 days ago
Reported:           177 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=2410d22f1d8e5984217329dd0884b01d99e3e48d
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

This bug was bisected to:

	commit 162f812f23bab583f5d514ca0e4df67797ac9cdf
	Author: Loic Poulain <[email-masked]>
	Date:   Mon Sep 19 14:29:27 2016 +0000

	  Bluetooth: hci_uart: Add Marvell support

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              KASAN: use-after-free Read in hci_cmd_timeout
Last occurred:      6 days ago
Reported:           63 days ago
Branches:           Mainline
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=cb23ebfc8f304f510fb717cb783fe8b496c7ffb1
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

No one has replied to the original thread for this bug yet.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              WARNING: refcount bug in kobject_add_internal
Last occurred:      8 days ago
Reported:           8 days ago
Branches:           Mainline
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=1d709c7eaa63a2bf50387e15d8c0173acc9c9972
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

This bug was bisected to:

	commit 726e41097920a73e4c7c33385dcc0debb1281e18
	Author: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
	Date:   Tue Jul 10 00:29:10 2018 +0000

	  drivers: core: Remove glue dirs from sysfs earlier

The original thread for this bug has received 2 replies; the last was 7 days
ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please reply to the original
thread, which had activity only 7 days ago.  For the git send-email command to
use, or tips on how to reply if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply
instructions" at https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              memory leak in get_device_parent
Last occurred:      7 days ago
Reported:           42 days ago
Branches:           Mainline
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=63d2295ec374cc088d03cc83ad9c7a372a3d02e9
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

No one has replied to the original thread for this bug yet.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              KASAN: use-after-free Read in rfcomm_dlc_exists
Last occurred:      7 days ago
Reported:           350 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=93ca265e594ab40b3d0e819cf24ba39e75d71fd6
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              KASAN: use-after-free Read in kfree_skb (3)
Last occurred:      16 days ago
Reported:           63 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=db842327c655eab57b1755f661f1ab677d94e0bb
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

syzbot has bisected this bug, but I think the bisection result is incorrect.

No one has replied to the original thread for this bug yet.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              general protection fault in kernfs_add_one
Last occurred:      10 days ago
Reported:           296 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=c10f2ca5722a78c613e9ccd45af7877f5debf0ad
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              general protection fault in skb_put
Last occurred:      12 days ago
Reported:           155 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=9abc0fdcdea0effb7b27984dbc1f336155cdad3f
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

syzbot has bisected this bug, but I think the bisection result is incorrect.

The original thread for this bug received 4 replies; the last was 118 days ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              memory leak in h4_recv_buf
Last occurred:      9 days ago
Reported:           15 days ago
Branches:           Mainline
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=32811c498b542bcef1950494eed33021cc91fd5f
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

No one has replied to the original thread for this bug yet.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Read in hci_event_packet
Last occurred:      11 days ago
Reported:           183 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=d708485af9edc3af35f3b4d554e827c6c8bf6b0f
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

syzbot has bisected this bug, but I think the bisection result is incorrect.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              WARNING in kernfs_create_dir_ns
Last occurred:      10 days ago
Reported:           10 days ago
Branches:           Mainline
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=5124d1a0fef7e16146c1f5ea164ad3ddbdb3bb10
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

The original thread for this bug has received 2 replies; the last was 21 hours
ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please reply to the original
thread, which had activity only 21 hours ago.  For the git send-email command to
use, or tips on how to reply if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply
instructions" at https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              general protection fault in qca_setup
Last occurred:      148 days ago
Reported:           148 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=62aaa13b8b6bba7f5bca8c0defef34b9a1623135
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

This bug was bisected to:

	commit 0ff252c1976da5d80db1377eb39b551931e61826
	Author: Ben Young Tae Kim <[email-masked]>
	Date:   Mon Aug 10 21:24:17 2015 +0000

	  Bluetooth: hciuart: Add support QCA chipset for UART

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference in hci_uart_set_flow_control
Last occurred:      110 days ago
Reported:           110 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=1b42faa2848963564a5b1b7f8c837ea7b55ffa50
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

This bug was bisected to:

	commit 162f812f23bab583f5d514ca0e4df67797ac9cdf
	Author: Loic Poulain <[email-masked]>
	Date:   Mon Sep 19 14:29:27 2016 +0000

	  Bluetooth: hci_uart: Add Marvell support

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              KMSAN: uninit-value in hci_event_packet
Last occurred:      73 days ago
Reported:           86 days ago
Branches:           Mainline (with KMSAN patches)
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=fac3d7b25f0e5f3899e4b0dcec32bb3177c95718
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

No one has replied to the original thread for this bug yet.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              KASAN: use-after-free Write in hci_sock_release
Last occurred:      186 days ago
Reported:           259 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=47befb59c610a69f024db20b927dea80c88fc045
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

syzbot has bisected this bug, but I think the bisection result is incorrect.

The original thread for this bug received 3 replies; the last was 106 days ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Read in bacpy
Last occurred:      68 days ago
Reported:           183 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=3acd1155d48a5acc5d76711568b04926945a6885
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

syzbot has bisected this bug, but I think the bisection result is incorrect.

The original thread for this bug received 6 replies; the last was 111 days ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              general protection fault in idr_remove
Last occurred:      12 days ago
Reported:           146 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=669469483cd7be33607ad681073484750f6f4c60
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              WARNING: ODEBUG bug in rfcomm_dlc_free
Last occurred:      61 days ago
Reported:           343 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=97b7072a02091741ffc58f97884ab91565fd97ce
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              INFO: trying to register non-static key in hci_uart_send_frame
Last occurred:      82 days ago
Reported:           130 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=8aa05f314c1391e788221378935286690d49f482
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              KASAN: use-after-free Read in rfcomm_dlc_open (2)
Last occurred:      49 days ago
Reported:           77 days ago
Branches:           net and net-next
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=19321b91aa70d43289d580eb8cbf21e6aecef64f
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

No one has replied to the original thread for this bug yet.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              WARNING in kernfs_activate
Last occurred:      84 days ago
Reported:           63 days ago
Branches:           Mainline
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=059379fb4ac22ac01d4f2d658aaa6043ff021f42
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

No one has replied to the original thread for this bug yet.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              INFO: trying to register non-static key in hci_uart_flush
Last occurred:      148 days ago
Reported:           148 days ago
Branches:           Mainline
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=9b359a901fde7f3eacc17249cbd613d35612e9aa
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              WARNING: ODEBUG bug in hci_uart_tty_close
Last occurred:      142 days ago
Reported:           141 days ago
Branches:           Mainline
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=94b6786a5d26079c82301b2ec235ca4717884f4e
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              general protection fault in rfcomm_dlc_exists
Last occurred:      67 days ago
Reported:           63 days ago
Branches:           net-next
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=1c4e5c426ab13696077aa6d0c67596e074605ffd
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

No one has replied to the original thread for this bug yet.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              general protection fault in rfcomm_dlc_open
Last occurred:      68 days ago
Reported:           63 days ago
Branches:           net-next
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=05e856115d50ca3d56e1fbea58b612a78877be65

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

For some reason the syzbot dashboard doesn't contain a link to the original
thread for this bug, so my script couldn't provide a link to it in this
reminder.  Try searching for the bug title.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              WARNING in lockdep_register_key
Last occurred:      113 days ago
Reported:           129 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=5f34c586def64408fb57ee0fd898da67efda36c3
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]