Subject: [PATCH bpf] samples/bpf: build with -D__TARGET_ARCH_$(SRCARCH)

From: Ilya Leoshkevich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:11:03 +0200

While $ARCH can be relatively flexible (see Makefile and
tools/scripts/Makefile.arch), $SRCARCH always corresponds to a directory
name under arch/.

Therefore, build samples with -D__TARGET_ARCH_$(SRCARCH), since that
matches the expectations of bpf_helpers.h.

Signed-off-by: Ilya Leoshkevich <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Vasily Gorbik <[email-masked]>
---
 samples/bpf/Makefile | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/samples/bpf/Makefile b/samples/bpf/Makefile
index f90daadfbc89..1d9be26b4edd 100644
--- a/samples/bpf/Makefile
+++ b/samples/bpf/Makefile
@@ -284,7 +284,7 @@ $(obj)/%.o: $(src)/%.c
 	$(Q)$(CLANG) $(NOSTDINC_FLAGS) $(LINUXINCLUDE) $(EXTRA_CFLAGS) -I$(obj) \
 		-I$(srctree)/tools/testing/selftests/bpf/ \
 		-D__KERNEL__ -D__BPF_TRACING__ -Wno-unused-value -Wno-pointer-sign \
-		-D__TARGET_ARCH_$(ARCH) -Wno-compare-distinct-pointer-types \
+		-D__TARGET_ARCH_$(SRCARCH) -Wno-compare-distinct-pointer-types \
 		-Wno-gnu-variable-sized-type-not-at-end \
 		-Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-tautological-compare \
 		-Wno-unknown-warning-option $(CLANG_ARCH_ARGS) \
-- 
2.21.0