Subject: [PATCH net 0/2] DIM fixes for 5.3

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 10:22:46 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

Those two fixes for recently merged DIM patches, both exposed through
RDMa DIM usage.

Thanks

Leon Romanovsky (1):
  lib/dim: Fix -Wunused-const-variable warnings

Yamin Friedman (1):
  linux/dim: Fix overflow in dim calculation

 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bcmsysport.c    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt.c     |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/genet/bcmgenet.c    |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_txrx.c |  4 +-
 include/linux/dim.h                           | 56 -------------------
 lib/dim/dim.c                                 |  4 +-
 lib/dim/net_dim.c                             | 56 +++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 63 insertions(+), 63 deletions(-)

--
2.20.1