Subject: Reminder: 1 open syzbot bug in "net/pfkey" subsystem

From: Eric Biggers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 19:52:32 -0700

[This email was generated by a script.  Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 1 of them as possibly being a bug in the "net/pfkey" subsystem.

If you believe this bug is no longer valid, please close the syzbot report by
sending a '#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the
original thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed this bug to the "net/pfkey" subsystem, please let
me know, and if possible forward the report to the correct people or mailing
list.

Here is the bug:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:              WARNING in pfkey_sock_destruct
Last occurred:      168 days ago
Reported:           300 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=6dc52e859d5ccc5fdce168973ab63b97ac7e41ba
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: [email-masked]

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]