Subject: [PATCH iproute2-rc 0/2] Control CQ adaptive moderation (RDMA DIM)

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 10:42:24 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This is supplementary part of RDMA DIM feature [1] accepted
for the kernel v5.3. In this patch set Yamin extends rdmatool
to get/set as a default this adaptive-moderation setting on
IB device level and provides an information about DIM on/off
status per-CQ.

Thanks

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]/

Yamin Friedman (2):
  rdma: Control CQ adaptive moderation (DIM)
  rdma: Document adaptive-moderation

 man/man8/rdma-dev.8 | 16 ++++++++++++-
 rdma/dev.c          | 55 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 rdma/rdma.h         |  1 +
 rdma/res-cq.c       | 15 +++++++++++++
 rdma/utils.c        |  6 +++++
 5 files changed, 91 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

--
2.20.1