Subject: [PULL] vhost,virtio: cleanups and fixes

From: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 12:16:05 -0400

The following changes since commit 5f9e832c137075045d15cd6899ab0505cfb2ca4b:

  Linus 5.3-rc1 (2019-07-21 14:05:38 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/vhost.git tags/for_linus

for you to fetch changes up to 73f628ec9e6bcc45b77c53fe6d0c0ec55eaf82af:

  vhost: disable metadata prefetch optimization (2019-07-26 07:49:29 -0400)

----------------------------------------------------------------
virtio, vhost: bugfixes

Fixes in the iommu and balloon devices.
Disable the meta-data optimization for now - I hope we can get it fixed
shortly, but there's no point in making users suffer crashes while we
are working on that.

Signed-off-by: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jean-Philippe Brucker (1):
      iommu/virtio: Update to most recent specification

Michael S. Tsirkin (2):
      balloon: fix up comments
      vhost: disable metadata prefetch optimization

Wei Wang (1):
      mm/balloon_compaction: avoid duplicate page removal

 drivers/iommu/virtio-iommu.c      | 40 ++++++++++++++++-------
 drivers/vhost/vhost.h             |  2 +-
 include/uapi/linux/virtio_iommu.h | 32 ++++++++++--------
 mm/balloon_compaction.c           | 69 +++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
 4 files changed, 89 insertions(+), 54 deletions(-)