Subject: [PATCH 0/4] net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: add support for MV88E6220

From: Hubert Feurstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 12:04:25 +0200

This patch series adds support for the MV88E6220 chip to the mv88e6xxx driver.
The MV88E6220 is almost the same as MV88E6250 except that the ports 2-4 are
not routed to pins.

Furthermore, PTP support is added to the MV88E6250 family.

Hubert Feurstein (4):
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: add support for MV88E6220
  dt-bindings: net: dsa: marvell: add 6220 model to the 6250 family
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: setup message port is not supported in the 6250
    family
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: add PTP support for MV88E6250 family

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/dsa/marvell.txt   |  2 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c              | 63 +++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.h              |  8 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/port.h              |  1 +
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/ptp.c               | 73 +++++++++++++------
 5 files changed, 120 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

-- 
2.22.0