Subject: [PATCH rdma-next 0/3] ODP support for mlx5 DC QPs

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 15:21:36 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

>From Michael,

The series adds support for on-demand paging for DC transport.
Adding handling of DC WQE parsing upon page faults and exposing
capabilities.

As DC is mlx-only transport, the capabilities are exposed to the user
using the direct-verbs mechanism. Namely through the mlx5dv_query_device.

Thanks

Michael Guralnik (3):
  IB/mlx5: Query ODP capabilities for DC
  IB/mlx5: Expose ODP for DC capabilities to user
  IB/mlx5: Add page fault handler for DC initiator WQE

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             |  6 +++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h          |  1 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c              | 27 ++++++++++++++++++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    |  6 +++++
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 |  4 ++-
 include/uapi/rdma/mlx5-abi.h                  |  2 ++
 6 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

--
2.20.1