Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/3] selftests/bpf: switch test_progs back to stdio

From: Stanislav Fomichev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 10:17:07 -0700

I was looking into converting test_sockops* to test_progs framework
and that requires using cgroup_helpers.c which rely on stdio/stderr.
Let's use open_memstream to override stdout into buffer during
subtests instead of custom test_{v,}printf wrappers. That lets
us continue to use stdio in the subtests and dump it on failure
if required.

That would also fix bpf_find_map which currently uses printf to
signal failure (missed during test_printf conversion).

Cc: Andrii Nakryiko <[email-masked]>

Stanislav Fomichev (3):
  selftests/bpf: test_progs: switch to open_memstream
  selftests/bpf: test_progs: test__printf -> printf
  selftests/bpf: test_progs: drop extra trailing tab

 .../bpf/prog_tests/bpf_verif_scale.c          |   4 +-
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/l4lb_all.c       |   2 +-
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/map_lock.c       |  10 +-
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/send_signal.c    |   4 +-
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/spinlock.c       |   2 +-
 .../bpf/prog_tests/stacktrace_build_id.c      |   4 +-
 .../bpf/prog_tests/stacktrace_build_id_nmi.c  |   4 +-
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/xdp_noinline.c   |   4 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_progs.c      | 116 +++++++-----------
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_progs.h      |  12 +-
 10 files changed, 68 insertions(+), 94 deletions(-)

-- 
2.22.0.770.g0f2c4a37fd-goog