Subject: Re: [PATCH] drivers:staging:isdn:hysdn brace same line if

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 06:42:25 +0200

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.
Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?

A: No.
Q: Should I include quotations after my reply?

http://daringfireball.net/2007/07/on_top

On Sun, Aug 04, 2019 at 10:04:40PM -0300, Fernando Valle wrote:
> Sorry Greg, it was my first submission.
> I followed the kernel newbies tutorial and some other found on the internet.

The best description of how to pick a subject line is in the section
entitled "The canonical patch format" in the kernel file,
Documentation/SubmittingPatches.  Please read that whole file as it
contains everything you need to know about writing good changelog texts
and everything else.

> So, the correct form of the subject would be -> "staging:isdn:hysdn open
> braces in correct location" !?

That's better than what you currently have, but I know you can do much
better than that :)

good luck!

greg k-h