Subject: [PATCH rdma-next v2 0/4] ODP support for mlx5 DC QPs

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 10:48:03 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog
 v2:
 * Fixed reserved_* field wrong name (Saeed M.)
 * Split first patch to two patches, one for mlx5-next and one for rdma-next. (Saeed M.)
 v1:
 * Fixed alignment to u64 in mlx5-abi.h (Gal P.)
 * https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]
 v0:
 * https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>From Michael,

The series adds support for on-demand paging for DC transport.
Adding handling of DC WQE parsing upon page faults and exposing
capabilities.

As DC is mlx-only transport, the capabilities are exposed to the user
using the direct-verbs mechanism. Namely through the
mlx5dv_query_device.

Thanks

Michael Guralnik (4):
  net/mlx5: Set ODP capabilities for DC transport
  IB/mlx5: Query ODP capabilities for DC
  IB/mlx5: Expose ODP for DC capabilities to user
  IB/mlx5: Add page fault handler for DC initiator WQE

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             |  6 +++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h          |  1 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c              | 27 ++++++++++++++++++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    |  6 +++++
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 |  4 ++-
 include/uapi/rdma/mlx5-abi.h                  |  3 +++
 6 files changed, 45 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

--
2.20.1