Subject: [PATCH] liquidio: Use pcie_flr() instead of reimplementing it

From: Denis Efremov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 07:57:53 +0300

octeon_mbox_process_cmd() directly writes the PCI_EXP_DEVCTL_BCR_FLR
bit, which bypasses timing requirements imposed by the PCIe spec.
This patch fixes the function to use the pcie_flr() interface instead.

Signed-off-by: Denis Efremov <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/liquidio/octeon_mailbox.c | 4 +---
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/liquidio/octeon_mailbox.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/liquidio/octeon_mailbox.c
index 021d99cd1665..614d07be7181 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/liquidio/octeon_mailbox.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/liquidio/octeon_mailbox.c
@@ -260,9 +260,7 @@ static int octeon_mbox_process_cmd(struct octeon_mbox *mbox,
 		dev_info(&oct->pci_dev->dev,
 			 "got a request for FLR from VF that owns DPI ring %u\n",
 			 mbox->q_no);
-		pcie_capability_set_word(
-			oct->sriov_info.dpiring_to_vfpcidev_lut[mbox->q_no],
-			PCI_EXP_DEVCTL, PCI_EXP_DEVCTL_BCR_FLR);
+		pcie_flr(oct->sriov_info.dpiring_to_vfpcidev_lut[mbox->q_no]);
 		break;
 
 	case OCTEON_PF_CHANGED_VF_MACADDR:
-- 
2.21.0