Subject: [PATCH rdma-next 0/4] Add XRQ and SRQ support to DEVX interface

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 11:43:54 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This small series extends DEVX interface with SRQ and XRQ legacy commands.

Thanks

Yishai Hadas (4):
  net/mlx5: Use debug message instead of warn
  net/mlx5: Add XRQ legacy commands opcodes
  IB/mlx5: Add legacy events to DEVX list
  IB/mlx5: Expose XRQ legacy commands over the DEVX interface

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/devx.c             | 12 ++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c |  4 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/qp.c  |  2 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/device.h                   |  9 +++++++++
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 |  2 ++
 5 files changed, 28 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

--
2.20.1