Subject: [PATCH v2 00/10] Add definition for the number of standard PCI BARs

From: Denis Efremov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 12:24:27 +0300

Code that iterates over all standard PCI BARs typically uses
PCI_STD_RESOURCE_END, but this is error-prone because it requires
"i <= PCI_STD_RESOURCE_END" rather than something like
"i < PCI_STD_NUM_BARS". We could add such a definition and use it the same
way PCI_SRIOV_NUM_BARS is used. There is already the definition
PCI_BAR_COUNT for s390 only. Thus, this patchset introduces it globally.

Changes in v2:
  - Reverse checks in pci_iomap_range,pci_iomap_wc_range.
  - Refactor loops in vfio_pci to keep PCI_STD_RESOURCES.
  - Add 2 new patches to replace the magic constant with new define.
  - Split net patch in v1 to separate stmmac and dwc-xlgmac patches.

Denis Efremov (10):
  PCI: Add define for the number of standard PCI BARs
  s390/pci: Loop using PCI_STD_NUM_BARS
  x86/PCI: Loop using PCI_STD_NUM_BARS
  stmmac: pci: Loop using PCI_STD_NUM_BARS
  net: dwc-xlgmac: Loop using PCI_STD_NUM_BARS
  rapidio/tsi721: Loop using PCI_STD_NUM_BARS
  efifb: Loop using PCI_STD_NUM_BARS
  vfio_pci: Loop using PCI_STD_NUM_BARS
  PCI: hv: Use PCI_STD_NUM_BARS
  PCI: Use PCI_STD_NUM_BARS

 arch/s390/include/asm/pci.h                      |  5 +----
 arch/s390/include/asm/pci_clp.h                  |  6 +++---
 arch/s390/pci/pci.c                              | 16 ++++++++--------
 arch/s390/pci/pci_clp.c                          |  6 +++---
 arch/x86/pci/common.c                            |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_pci.c |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/synopsys/dwc-xlgmac-pci.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-hyperv.c              | 10 +++++-----
 drivers/pci/pci.c                                | 11 ++++++-----
 drivers/pci/quirks.c                             |  4 ++--
 drivers/rapidio/devices/tsi721.c                 |  2 +-
 drivers/vfio/pci/vfio_pci.c                      | 11 +++++++----
 drivers/vfio/pci/vfio_pci_config.c               | 10 ++++++----
 drivers/vfio/pci/vfio_pci_private.h              |  4 ++--
 drivers/video/fbdev/efifb.c                      |  2 +-
 include/linux/pci.h                              |  2 +-
 include/uapi/linux/pci_regs.h                    |  1 +
 17 files changed, 51 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0