Subject: [PATCH rdma-next 0/3] RDMA RX RoCE Steering Support

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 14:36:23 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This series from Mark extends mlx5 with RDMA_RX RoCE flow steering support
for DEVX and QP objects.

Thanks

Mark Zhang (3):
  net/mlx5: Add per-namespace flow table default miss action support
  net/mlx5: Create bypass and loopback flow steering namespaces for RDMA
    RX
  RDMA/mlx5: RDMA_RX flow type support for user applications

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/flow.c             |  13 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             |   7 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h          |   1 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_cmd.c  |   4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c | 120 ++++++++++++------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.h |   3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/rdma.c    |   2 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/fs.h                       |   1 +
 include/uapi/rdma/mlx5_user_ioctl_verbs.h     |   1 +
 9 files changed, 107 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)

--
2.20.1