Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/4] bpf: precision tracking tests

From: Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 22:52:11 -0700

Add few additional tests for precision tracking in the verifier.

Alexei Starovoitov (4):
  bpf: introduce verifier internal test flag
  tools/bpf: sync bpf.h
  selftests/bpf: verifier precise tests
  selftests/bpf: add precision tracking test

 include/linux/bpf_verifier.h                  |   1 +
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      |   3 +
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c                          |   1 +
 kernel/bpf/verifier.c                         |   5 +-
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |   3 +
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c   |  68 +++++++--
 .../testing/selftests/bpf/verifier/precise.c  | 142 ++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 211 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/verifier/precise.c

-- 
2.20.0