Subject: Re: [PATCH ipsec-next 1/7] net: add queue argument to __skb_wait_for_more_packets and __skb_{,try_}recv_datagram

From: kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 10:39:20 +0800

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for the patch! Perhaps something to improve:

[auto build test WARNING on ipsec-next/master]

url:    https://github.com/0day-ci/linux/commits/Sabrina-Dubroca/ipsec-add-TCP-encapsulation-support-RFC-8229/20190823-065431
base:   https://kernel.googlesource.com/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/klassert/ipsec-next.git master
reproduce: make htmldocs

If you fix the issue, kindly add following tag
Reported-by: kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>

All warnings (new ones prefixed by >>):

   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:294: warning: Excess function parameter 'start' description in 'amdgpu_mn_invalidate_range_start_hsa'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:294: warning: Excess function parameter 'end' description in 'amdgpu_mn_invalidate_range_start_hsa'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:343: warning: Excess function parameter 'mm' description in 'amdgpu_mn_invalidate_range_end'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:343: warning: Excess function parameter 'start' description in 'amdgpu_mn_invalidate_range_end'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:343: warning: Excess function parameter 'end' description in 'amdgpu_mn_invalidate_range_end'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:183: warning: Function parameter or member 'blockable' not described in 'amdgpu_mn_read_lock'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:295: warning: Function parameter or member 'range' not described in 'amdgpu_mn_invalidate_range_start_hsa'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:295: warning: Excess function parameter 'mm' description in 'amdgpu_mn_invalidate_range_start_hsa'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:295: warning: Excess function parameter 'start' description in 'amdgpu_mn_invalidate_range_start_hsa'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:295: warning: Excess function parameter 'end' description in 'amdgpu_mn_invalidate_range_start_hsa'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:344: warning: Function parameter or member 'range' not described in 'amdgpu_mn_invalidate_range_end'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:344: warning: Excess function parameter 'mm' description in 'amdgpu_mn_invalidate_range_end'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:344: warning: Excess function parameter 'start' description in 'amdgpu_mn_invalidate_range_end'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c:344: warning: Excess function parameter 'end' description in 'amdgpu_mn_invalidate_range_end'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:347: warning: cannot understand function prototype: 'struct amdgpu_vm_pt_cursor '
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:348: warning: cannot understand function prototype: 'struct amdgpu_vm_pt_cursor '
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:494: warning: Function parameter or member 'start' not described in 'amdgpu_vm_pt_first_dfs'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:546: warning: Function parameter or member 'adev' not described in 'for_each_amdgpu_vm_pt_dfs_safe'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:546: warning: Function parameter or member 'vm' not described in 'for_each_amdgpu_vm_pt_dfs_safe'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:546: warning: Function parameter or member 'start' not described in 'for_each_amdgpu_vm_pt_dfs_safe'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:546: warning: Function parameter or member 'cursor' not described in 'for_each_amdgpu_vm_pt_dfs_safe'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:546: warning: Function parameter or member 'entry' not described in 'for_each_amdgpu_vm_pt_dfs_safe'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:823: warning: Function parameter or member 'level' not described in 'amdgpu_vm_bo_param'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:1285: warning: Function parameter or member 'params' not described in 'amdgpu_vm_update_flags'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:1285: warning: Function parameter or member 'bo' not described in 'amdgpu_vm_update_flags'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:1285: warning: Function parameter or member 'level' not described in 'amdgpu_vm_update_flags'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:1285: warning: Function parameter or member 'pe' not described in 'amdgpu_vm_update_flags'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:1285: warning: Function parameter or member 'addr' not described in 'amdgpu_vm_update_flags'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:1285: warning: Function parameter or member 'count' not described in 'amdgpu_vm_update_flags'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:1285: warning: Function parameter or member 'incr' not described in 'amdgpu_vm_update_flags'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:1285: warning: Function parameter or member 'flags' not described in 'amdgpu_vm_update_flags'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c:2812: warning: Function parameter or member 'pasid' not described in 'amdgpu_vm_make_compute'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_irq.c:375: warning: Excess function parameter 'entry' description in 'amdgpu_irq_dispatch'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_irq.c:376: warning: Function parameter or member 'ih' not described in 'amdgpu_irq_dispatch'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_irq.c:376: warning: Excess function parameter 'entry' description in 'amdgpu_irq_dispatch'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_pm.c:1: warning: no structured comments found
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm.h:128: warning: Incorrect use of kernel-doc format:          * @atomic_obj
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm.h:210: warning: Function parameter or member 'atomic_obj' not described in 'amdgpu_display_manager'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm.h:210: warning: Function parameter or member 'backlight_link' not described in 'amdgpu_display_manager'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm.h:210: warning: Function parameter or member 'backlight_caps' not described in 'amdgpu_display_manager'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm.h:210: warning: Function parameter or member 'freesync_module' not described in 'amdgpu_display_manager'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm.h:210: warning: Function parameter or member 'fw_dmcu' not described in 'amdgpu_display_manager'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm.h:210: warning: Function parameter or member 'dmcu_fw_version' not described in 'amdgpu_display_manager'
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm.c:1: warning: no structured comments found
   include/drm/drm_drv.h:722: warning: Function parameter or member 'gem_prime_pin' not described in 'drm_driver'
   include/drm/drm_drv.h:722: warning: Function parameter or member 'gem_prime_unpin' not described in 'drm_driver'
   include/drm/drm_drv.h:722: warning: Function parameter or member 'gem_prime_res_obj' not described in 'drm_driver'
   include/drm/drm_drv.h:722: warning: Function parameter or member 'gem_prime_get_sg_table' not described in 'drm_driver'
   include/drm/drm_drv.h:722: warning: Function parameter or member 'gem_prime_import_sg_table' not described in 'drm_driver'
   include/drm/drm_drv.h:722: warning: Function parameter or member 'gem_prime_vmap' not described in 'drm_driver'
   include/drm/drm_drv.h:722: warning: Function parameter or member 'gem_prime_vunmap' not described in 'drm_driver'
   include/drm/drm_drv.h:722: warning: Function parameter or member 'gem_prime_mmap' not described in 'drm_driver'
   include/drm/drm_modeset_helper_vtables.h:1004: warning: Function parameter or member 'prepare_writeback_job' not described in 'drm_connector_helper_funcs'
   include/drm/drm_modeset_helper_vtables.h:1004: warning: Function parameter or member 'cleanup_writeback_job' not described in 'drm_connector_helper_funcs'
   include/drm/drm_atomic_state_helper.h:1: warning: no structured comments found
   drivers/gpu/drm/scheduler/sched_main.c:419: warning: Function parameter or member 'full_recovery' not described in 'drm_sched_start'
   drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_vma.h:50: warning: cannot understand function prototype: 'struct i915_vma '
   drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_vma.h:1: warning: no structured comments found
   drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc_fwif.h:536: warning: cannot understand function prototype: 'struct guc_log_buffer_state '
   drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_trace.h:1: warning: no structured comments found
   drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_reg.h:156: warning: bad line: 
   include/linux/interconnect.h:1: warning: no structured comments found
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member 'dev_scratch' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member 'list' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member 'ip_defrag_offset' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member 'skb_mstamp_ns' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member '__cloned_offset' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member 'head_frag' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member '__pkt_type_offset' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member 'encapsulation' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member 'encap_hdr_csum' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member 'csum_valid' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member '__pkt_vlan_present_offset' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member 'vlan_present' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member 'csum_complete_sw' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member 'csum_level' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member 'inner_protocol_type' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member 'remcsum_offload' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member 'sender_cpu' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member 'reserved_tailroom' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/linux/skbuff.h:897: warning: Function parameter or member 'inner_ipproto' not described in 'sk_buff'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_addrpair' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_portpair' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_ipv6only' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_net_refcnt' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_v6_daddr' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_v6_rcv_saddr' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_cookie' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_listener' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_tw_dr' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_rcv_wnd' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:238: warning: Function parameter or member 'skc_tw_rcv_nxt' not described in 'sock_common'
   include/net/sock.h:520: warning: Function parameter or member 'sk_rx_skb_cache' not described in 'sock'
   include/net/sock.h:520: warning: Function parameter or member 'sk_wq_raw' not described in 'sock'
   include/net/sock.h:520: warning: Function parameter or member 'tcp_rtx_queue' not described in 'sock'
   include/net/sock.h:520: warning: Function parameter or member 'sk_tx_skb_cache' not described in 'sock'
   include/net/sock.h:520: warning: Function parameter or member 'sk_route_forced_caps' not described in 'sock'
   include/net/sock.h:520: warning: Function parameter or member 'sk_txtime_report_errors' not described in 'sock'
   include/net/sock.h:520: warning: Function parameter or member 'sk_validate_xmit_skb' not described in 'sock'
   include/net/sock.h:520: warning: Function parameter or member 'sk_bpf_storage' not described in 'sock'
>> net/core/datagram.c:253: warning: Function parameter or member 'queue' not described in '__skb_try_recv_datagram'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2044: warning: Function parameter or member 'gso_partial_features' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2044: warning: Function parameter or member 'l3mdev_ops' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2044: warning: Function parameter or member 'xfrmdev_ops' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2044: warning: Function parameter or member 'tlsdev_ops' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2044: warning: Function parameter or member 'name_assign_type' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2044: warning: Function parameter or member 'ieee802154_ptr' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2044: warning: Function parameter or member 'mpls_ptr' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2044: warning: Function parameter or member 'xdp_prog' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2044: warning: Function parameter or member 'gro_flush_timeout' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2044: warning: Function parameter or member 'nf_hooks_ingress' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2044: warning: Function parameter or member '____cacheline_aligned_in_smp' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2044: warning: Function parameter or member 'qdisc_hash' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2044: warning: Function parameter or member 'xps_cpus_map' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/netdevice.h:2044: warning: Function parameter or member 'xps_rxqs_map' not described in 'net_device'
   include/linux/phylink.h:56: warning: Function parameter or member '__ETHTOOL_DECLARE_LINK_MODE_MASK(advertising' not described in 'phylink_link_state'
   include/linux/phylink.h:56: warning: Function parameter or member '__ETHTOOL_DECLARE_LINK_MODE_MASK(lp_advertising' not described in 'phylink_link_state'
   drivers/net/phy/phylink.c:593: warning: Function parameter or member 'config' not described in 'phylink_create'
   drivers/net/phy/phylink.c:593: warning: Excess function parameter 'ndev' description in 'phylink_create'
   include/linux/lsm_hooks.h:1811: warning: Function parameter or member 'quotactl' not described in 'security_list_options'
   include/linux/lsm_hooks.h:1811: warning: Function parameter or member 'quota_on' not described in 'security_list_options'
   include/linux/lsm_hooks.h:1811: warning: Function parameter or member 'sb_free_mnt_opts' not described in 'security_list_options'
   include/linux/lsm_hooks.h:1811: warning: Function parameter or member 'sb_eat_lsm_opts' not described in 'security_list_options'
   include/linux/lsm_hooks.h:1811: warning: Function parameter or member 'sb_kern_mount' not described in 'security_list_options'
   include/linux/lsm_hooks.h:1811: warning: Function parameter or member 'sb_show_options' not described in 'security_list_options'
   include/linux/lsm_hooks.h:1811: warning: Function parameter or member 'sb_add_mnt_opt' not described in 'security_list_options'
   include/linux/lsm_hooks.h:1811: warning: Function parameter or member 'd_instantiate' not described in 'security_list_options'
   include/linux/lsm_hooks.h:1811: warning: Function parameter or member 'getprocattr' not described in 'security_list_options'
   include/linux/lsm_hooks.h:1811: warning: Function parameter or member 'setprocattr' not described in 'security_list_options'
   Documentation/admin-guide/mm/numaperf.rst:168: WARNING: Footnote [1] is not referenced.
   Documentation/bpf/btf.rst:154: WARNING: Unexpected indentation.
   Documentation/bpf/btf.rst:163: WARNING: Unexpected indentation.
   lib/list_sort.c:162: WARNING: Unexpected indentation.
   lib/list_sort.c:163: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
   include/linux/xarray.h:232: WARNING: Unexpected indentation.
   kernel/time/hrtimer.c:1120: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
   kernel/signal.c:349: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   include/uapi/linux/firewire-cdev.h:312: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/driver-api/gpio/driver.rst:419: WARNING: Unknown target name: "devm".
   include/linux/i2c.h:511: WARNING: Inline strong start-string without end-string.
   drivers/ata/libata-core.c:5944: WARNING: Unknown target name: "hw".
   drivers/message/fusion/mptbase.c:5057: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
   drivers/tty/serial/serial_core.c:1959: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
   include/linux/regulator/driver.h:289: WARNING: Unknown target name: "regulator_regmap_x_voltage".
   Documentation/driver-api/soundwire/locking.rst:50: WARNING: Inconsistent literal block quoting.
   Documentation/driver-api/soundwire/locking.rst:51: WARNING: Line block ends without a blank line.
   Documentation/driver-api/soundwire/locking.rst:55: WARNING: Inline substitution_reference start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/driver-api/soundwire/locking.rst:56: WARNING: Line block ends without a blank line.
   include/linux/spi/spi.h:380: WARNING: Unexpected indentation.
   fs/posix_acl.c:636: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/inode.c:385: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/inode.c:464: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/inode.c:496: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/inode.c:583: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:394: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:400: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:439: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:445: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:484: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:490: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:530: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:536: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:578: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:584: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:845: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:851: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:898: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:904: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:1001: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:1001: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:1096: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   fs/debugfs/file.c:1102: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_pm.c:2024: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
   drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_pm.c:2026: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/networking/af_xdp.rst:319: WARNING: Literal block expected; none found.
   Documentation/networking/af_xdp.rst:326: WARNING: Literal block expected; none found.
   Documentation/networking/device_drivers/freescale/dpaa2/dpio-driver.rst:43: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
   Documentation/networking/device_drivers/freescale/dpaa2/dpio-driver.rst:63: WARNING: Unexpected indentation.
   Documentation/networking/dsa/sja1105.rst:91: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
   Documentation/networking/dsa/sja1105.rst:91: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
   include/linux/netdevice.h:3486: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
   include/linux/netdevice.h:3486: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
   net/core/dev.c:4994: WARNING: Unknown target name: "page_is".
   Documentation/security/keys/core.rst:1597: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/security/keys/core.rst:1597: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/security/keys/core.rst:1597: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/security/keys/core.rst:1598: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/security/keys/core.rst:1598: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/security/keys/core.rst:1600: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/security/keys/core.rst:1600: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/security/keys/core.rst:1600: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/security/keys/core.rst:1600: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/security/keys/core.rst:1600: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/security/keys/core.rst:1666: WARNING: Inline literal start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/security/keys/core.rst:1666: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/security/keys/core.rst:1666: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/security/keys/core.rst:1666: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
   Documentation/security/keys/trusted-encrypted.rst:112: WARNING: Literal block expected; none found.
   Documentation/security/keys/trusted-encrypted.rst:121: WARNING: Unexpected indentation.
   Documentation/security/keys/trusted-encrypted.rst:122: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
   Documentation/security/keys/trusted-encrypted.rst:123: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.

vim +253 net/core/datagram.c

65101aeca52241 Paolo Abeni           2017-05-16  209  
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  210  /**
ea3793ee29d362 Rainer Weikusat       2015-12-06  211   *	__skb_try_recv_datagram - Receive a datagram skbuff
4dc3b16ba18c0f Pavel Pisa            2005-05-01  212   *	@sk: socket
d3f6cd9e6018db stephen hemminger     2017-07-12  213   *	@flags: MSG\_ flags
7c13f97ffde63c Paolo Abeni           2016-11-04  214   *	@destructor: invoked under the receive lock on successful dequeue
3f518bf745cbd6 Pavel Emelyanov       2012-02-21  215   *	@off: an offset in bytes to peek skb from. Returns an offset
3f518bf745cbd6 Pavel Emelyanov       2012-02-21  216   *	      within an skb where data actually starts
4dc3b16ba18c0f Pavel Pisa            2005-05-01  217   *	@err: error code returned
ea3793ee29d362 Rainer Weikusat       2015-12-06  218   *	@last: set to last peeked message to inform the wait function
ea3793ee29d362 Rainer Weikusat       2015-12-06  219   *	       what to look for when peeking
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  220   *
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  221   *	Get a datagram skbuff, understands the peeking, nonblocking wakeups
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  222   *	and possible races. This replaces identical code in packet, raw and
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  223   *	udp, as well as the IPX AX.25 and Appletalk. It also finally fixes
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  224   *	the long standing peek and read race for datagram sockets. If you
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  225   *	alter this routine remember it must be re-entrant.
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  226   *
ea3793ee29d362 Rainer Weikusat       2015-12-06  227   *	This function will lock the socket if a skb is returned, so
ea3793ee29d362 Rainer Weikusat       2015-12-06  228   *	the caller needs to unlock the socket in that case (usually by
d651983dde41a8 Mauro Carvalho Chehab 2017-05-12  229   *	calling skb_free_datagram). Returns NULL with @err set to
ea3793ee29d362 Rainer Weikusat       2015-12-06  230   *	-EAGAIN if no data was available or to some other value if an
ea3793ee29d362 Rainer Weikusat       2015-12-06  231   *	error was detected.
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  232   *
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  233   *	* It does not lock socket since today. This function is
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  234   *	* free of race conditions. This measure should/can improve
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  235   *	* significantly datagram socket latencies at high loads,
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  236   *	* when data copying to user space takes lots of time.
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  237   *	* (BTW I've just killed the last cli() in IP/IPv6/core/netlink/packet
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  238   *	*  8) Great win.)
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  239   *	*			                    --ANK (980729)
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  240   *
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  241   *	The order of the tests when we find no data waiting are specified
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  242   *	quite explicitly by POSIX 1003.1g, don't change them without having
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  243   *	the standard around please.
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  244   */
ccefe503d27b45 Sabrina Dubroca       2019-08-21  245  struct sk_buff *__skb_try_recv_datagram(struct sock *sk,
ccefe503d27b45 Sabrina Dubroca       2019-08-21  246  					struct sk_buff_head *queue,
ccefe503d27b45 Sabrina Dubroca       2019-08-21  247  					unsigned int flags,
7c13f97ffde63c Paolo Abeni           2016-11-04  248  					void (*destructor)(struct sock *sk,
7c13f97ffde63c Paolo Abeni           2016-11-04  249  							   struct sk_buff *skb),
fd69c399c7d626 Paolo Abeni           2019-04-08  250  					int *off, int *err,
ea3793ee29d362 Rainer Weikusat       2015-12-06  251  					struct sk_buff **last)
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  252  {
ea3793ee29d362 Rainer Weikusat       2015-12-06 @253  	struct sk_buff *skb;
738ac1ebb96d02 Herbert Xu            2015-07-13  254  	unsigned long cpu_flags;
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  255  	/*
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  256  	 * Caller is allowed not to check sk->sk_err before skb_recv_datagram()
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  257  	 */
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  258  	int error = sock_error(sk);
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  259  
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  260  	if (error)
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  261  		goto no_packet;
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  262  
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  263  	do {
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  264  		/* Again only user level code calls this function, so nothing
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  265  		 * interrupt level will suddenly eat the receive_queue.
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  266  		 *
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  267  		 * Look at current nfs client by the way...
8917a3c0b7d155 David Shwatrz         2010-12-02  268  		 * However, this function was correct in any case. 8)
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  269  		 */
4934b0329f7150 Pavel Emelyanov       2012-02-21  270  		spin_lock_irqsave(&queue->lock, cpu_flags);
65101aeca52241 Paolo Abeni           2017-05-16  271  		skb = __skb_try_recv_from_queue(sk, queue, flags, destructor,
fd69c399c7d626 Paolo Abeni           2019-04-08  272  						off, &error, last);
3f518bf745cbd6 Pavel Emelyanov       2012-02-21  273  		spin_unlock_irqrestore(&queue->lock, cpu_flags);
de321ed3847125 Andrey Vagin          2017-05-17  274  		if (error)
de321ed3847125 Andrey Vagin          2017-05-17  275  			goto no_packet;
65101aeca52241 Paolo Abeni           2017-05-16  276  		if (skb)
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  277  			return skb;
2b5cd0dfa38424 Alexander Duyck       2017-03-24  278  
2b5cd0dfa38424 Alexander Duyck       2017-03-24  279  		if (!sk_can_busy_loop(sk))
2b5cd0dfa38424 Alexander Duyck       2017-03-24  280  			break;
2b5cd0dfa38424 Alexander Duyck       2017-03-24  281  
2b5cd0dfa38424 Alexander Duyck       2017-03-24  282  		sk_busy_loop(sk, flags & MSG_DONTWAIT);
ccefe503d27b45 Sabrina Dubroca       2019-08-21  283  	} while (queue->prev != *last);
a5b50476f77a8f Eliezer Tamir         2013-06-10  284  
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  285  	error = -EAGAIN;
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  286  
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  287  no_packet:
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  288  	*err = error;
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  289  	return NULL;
^1da177e4c3f41 Linus Torvalds        2005-04-16  290  }
ea3793ee29d362 Rainer Weikusat       2015-12-06  291  EXPORT_SYMBOL(__skb_try_recv_datagram);
ea3793ee29d362 Rainer Weikusat       2015-12-06  292  

:::::: The code at line 253 was first introduced by commit
:::::: ea3793ee29d3621faf857fa8ef5425e9ff9a756d core: enable more fine-grained datagram reception control

:::::: TO: Rainer Weikusat <[email-masked]>
:::::: CC: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>

---
0-DAY kernel test infrastructure                Open Source Technology Center
https://lists.01.org/pipermail/kbuild-all                   Intel Corporation