Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 0/3] net: dsa: mt7530: Convert to PHYLINK and add support for port 5

From: Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 00:15:19 +0200

65;5402;1cOn Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 02:18:03PM -0700, David Miller wrote:
> From: Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 03:09:28 +0200
> 
> > That would be Russell.
> > 
> > We should try to improve MAINTAINER so that Russell King gets picked
> > by the get_maintainer script.
> 
> Shoule he be added to the mt7530 entry?

Hi David

No. I think we need a phylink entry. And then make use of the K: line
format to list keywords. I hope that even though changes like this
don't touch any files listed as being part of phylink, they will match
the keyword and pickup Russell.

I need to do some testing and see if this actually works.

  Andrew