Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] can: mcp251x: Make use of device properties

From: Andy Shevchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 15:42:55 +0300

The purpose of this series is to simplify driver by switching to use device
properties. In particular it allows to drop legacy platform data.

Patch 1 switches driver to use devm_clk_get_optional() API.

Patch 2 unifies getting the driver data independently of the table which
provides it.

Patch 3 drops extra check for regulator presence by switch to use an already
present wrapper.

And patch 4 gets rid of legacy platform data.

Changelog v2:
- add patch 4 to get rid of legacy platform data

Andy Shevchenko (4):
  can: mcp251x: Use devm_clk_get_optional() to get the input clock
  can: mcp251x: Make use of device property API
  can: mcp251x: Call wrapper instead of regulator_disable()
  can: mcp251x: Get rid of legacy platform data

 arch/arm/mach-pxa/icontrol.c         |  9 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/zeus.c             |  9 ++--
 drivers/net/can/spi/mcp251x.c        | 65 +++++++++++-----------------
 include/linux/can/platform/mcp251x.h | 22 ----------
 4 files changed, 36 insertions(+), 69 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 include/linux/can/platform/mcp251x.h

-- 
2.23.0.rc1