Subject: [PATCH V1 net-next 0/5] Introduce ethtool's set_channels

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 18:27:17 +0300

From: Sameeh Jubran <[email-masked]>

This patch series introduces the support of "ethtool --set-channels/-L"
command to the ena driver.

This series is also a preparation for the upcoming xdp support in the ena
driver.

This patch series has been rebased over the series:
"net: ena: implement adaptive interrupt moderation using dim"

Sameeh Jubran (5):
  net: ena: change num_queues to num_io_queues for clarity and
    consistency
  net: ena: multiple queue creation related cleanups
  make ethtool -l show correct max number of queues
  net: ena:remove redundant print of number of queues and placement
    policy
  net: ena: ethtool: support set_channels callback

 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_ethtool.c |  37 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  | 173 ++++++++++--------
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.h  |  14 +-
 3 files changed, 128 insertions(+), 96 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1