Subject: Re: [PATCH] net/mlx5: fix memory leak in mlx5_fw_fatal_reporter_dump

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 09:07:43 +0300

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 05:37:28PM -0500, Navid Emamdoost wrote:
> In mlx5_fw_fatal_reporter_dump if mlx5_crdump_collect fails the
> allocated memory for cr_data must be released otherwise there will be
> memory leak. To fix this, this commit changes the return instruction
> into goto error handling.
>
> Fixes: 9b1f29823605 ("net/mlx5: Add support for FW fatal reporter dump")
>
> Signed-off-by: Navid Emamdoost <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/health.c | 2 +-
>  1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

General note, if you don't write "To:" in your emails, most probably
your emails will be missed by relevant people.

I assume that Saeed will pick this patch and fix extra line between
Fixes and SOB.

Thanks, for fixing it.