Subject: [PATCH V2 net-next 0/5] Introduce ethtool's set_channels

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 11:20:47 +0300

From: Sameeh Jubran <[email-masked]>

Difference from v1:
* Dropped the print from patch 0002 - "net: ena: multiple queue creation
  related cleanups" as requested by David Miller

Sameeh Jubran (5):
  net: ena: change num_queues to num_io_queues for clarity and
    consistency
  net: ena: multiple queue creation related cleanups
  net: ena: make ethtool -l show correct max number of queues
  net: ena: remove redundant print of number of queues
  net: ena: ethtool: support set_channels callback

 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_ethtool.c |  37 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  | 160 ++++++++++--------
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.h  |  14 +-
 3 files changed, 121 insertions(+), 90 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1