Subject: [PATCH rdma-next v1 0/3] Optimize SGL registration

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 14:58:16 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog v0->v1: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]
 * Reorganized patches to have IB/core changes separated from mlx5
 * Moved SGL check before rdma_rw_force_mr
 * Added and rephrased original comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

This series from Yamin implements long standing "TODO" existed in rw.c.

Thanks

Yamin Friedman (3):
  net/mlx5: Expose optimal performance scatter entries capability
  RDMA/rw: Support threshold for registration vs scattering to local
    pages
  RDMA/mlx5: Add capability for max sge to get optimized performance

 drivers/infiniband/core/rw.c      | 14 ++++++++------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c |  2 ++
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h     |  2 +-
 include/rdma/ib_verbs.h           |  2 ++
 4 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

--
2.20.1