Subject: pull-request: bpf 2019-10-12

From: Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 10:45:34 -0700

Hi David,

The following pull-request contains BPF updates for your *net* tree.

The main changes are:

1) a bunch of small fixes. Nothing critical.

Please consider pulling these changes from:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf.git

Thanks a lot!

----------------------------------------------------------------

The following changes since commit 02dc96ef6c25f990452c114c59d75c368a1f4c8f:

  Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net (2019-09-28 17:47:33 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf.git 

for you to fetch changes up to 106c35dda32f8b63f88cad7433f1b8bb0056958a:

  selftests/bpf: More compatible nc options in test_lwt_ip_encap (2019-10-08 23:59:22 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Björn Töpel (1):
      samples/bpf: Fix build for task_fd_query_user.c

Brian Vazquez (2):
      selftests/bpf: test_progs: Don't leak server_fd in tcp_rtt
      selftests/bpf: test_progs: Don't leak server_fd in test_sockopt_inherit

Jiri Benc (2):
      selftests/bpf: Set rp_filter in test_flow_dissector
      selftests/bpf: More compatible nc options in test_lwt_ip_encap

KP Singh (1):
      samples/bpf: Add a workaround for asm_inline

Magnus Karlsson (1):
      xsk: Fix crash in poll when device does not support ndo_xsk_wakeup

Shuah Khan (1):
      tools: bpf: Use !building_out_of_srctree to determine srctree

Yonghong Song (1):
      libbpf: handle symbol versioning properly for libbpf.a

 net/xdp/xsk.c                                      | 42 ++++++++++++++--------
 samples/bpf/asm_goto_workaround.h                  | 13 ++++++-
 samples/bpf/task_fd_query_user.c                   |  1 +
 tools/bpf/Makefile                                 |  6 +++-
 tools/lib/bpf/Makefile                             | 33 +++++++++++------
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf_internal.h                    | 16 +++++++++
 tools/lib/bpf/xsk.c                                |  4 +--
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/sockopt_inherit.c     |  2 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/tcp_rtt.c   |  3 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_flow_dissector.sh |  3 ++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_lwt_ip_encap.sh   |  6 ++--
 11 files changed, 95 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)