Subject: [PATCH 01/33] fix arithmetic on pointer to void is a GNU extension warning

From: Maciej Żenczykowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 11:20:49 -0700

From: Maciej Żenczykowski <[email-masked]>

This fixes:
  external/ethtool/marvell.c:127:22: error: arithmetic on a pointer to void is a GNU extension [-Werror,-Wpointer-arith]
  dump_timer("LED", p + 0x20);

(and remove some spare whitespace while we're at it)

Signed-off-by: Maciej Żenczykowski <[email-masked]>
Change-Id: Ia49b0baa9b8d00ccbe802780c226ca03ec9307f0
---
 marvell.c | 14 +++++++-------
 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

diff --git a/marvell.c b/marvell.c
index af21188..27785be 100644
--- a/marvell.c
+++ b/marvell.c
@@ -118,13 +118,13 @@ static void dump_fifo(const char *name, const void *p)
 	printf("\n%s\n", name);
 	printf("---------------\n");
 	printf("End Address                      0x%08X\n", r[0]);
-  	printf("Write Pointer                    0x%08X\n", r[1]);
-  	printf("Read Pointer                     0x%08X\n", r[2]);
-  	printf("Packet Counter                   0x%08X\n", r[3]);
-  	printf("Level                            0x%08X\n", r[4]);
-  	printf("Control                          0x%08X\n", r[5]);
-  	printf("Control/Test                     0x%08X\n", r[6]);
-	dump_timer("LED", p + 0x20);
+	printf("Write Pointer                    0x%08X\n", r[1]);
+	printf("Read Pointer                     0x%08X\n", r[2]);
+	printf("Packet Counter                   0x%08X\n", r[3]);
+	printf("Level                            0x%08X\n", r[4]);
+	printf("Control                          0x%08X\n", r[5]);
+	printf("Control/Test                     0x%08X\n", r[6]);
+	dump_timer("LED", r + 8);
 }
 
 static void dump_gmac_fifo(const char *name, const void *p)
-- 
2.23.0.866.gb869b98d4c-goog